- To teach the Zenon Wudang T'ai Chi Relaxation Programme.
- To run regular courses and to offer advice on health and fitness to
members of the community through radio, TV and the multi-media.
- To hold conferences where the Institute will invite clubs and groups to
share features of the healing arts and activities within the community.
- To represent all activities where the focus is primarily based on
physical activities which benefit both the body and mind.
- To represent martial art groups, clubs etc, and other physical activities
like Karate, Tae Kwon Do, T'ai Chi, Kung-Fu, Indian Head Massage, Yoga, Shiatsu, Rei Ki,
Colour Therapy, etc., practiced by the groups that cater for the African Caribbean and
- To provide a list of all registered instructors and clubs on the
Internet, and to provide written information, photographs and visual action clips of their
individual system, so that the potential learner may evaluate the benefits offered before
joining the class.
- To link up with providers of the Healing Arts internationally, and to
facilitate affordable holidays and accommodation and courses worldwide through the Net.
The Caribbean T'ai Chi Institute International
The Caribbean Institute welcomes applicants to join its membership
worldwide. Vacancies open to all venues where the healing arts and martial arts are
practiced and from all qualified instructors. You may be required to give a demonstration
of your system to our panel of judges.
Current annual events include:-
- Jamaican Karate Tournament.
- The Trinidad open Martial Art Tournament.
- St Lucian Tai Chi Pushing Hands Championships.
- Nigerian local wrestling tournament.
- Taiwan Tai Chi tournament.
- British Open Pushing Hands tournament.
- European Tai Chi Championships.
- The American National Martial Art Tournament.
- The Canadian Tai Chi and Kung Fu Tournament.
- South East Asia Martial Arts Championships.
Sponsored by TAI CHI UK Relaxation
Page last updated: 21/01/98